Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Playlist 2009

It's been a while since I've posted, and I'm still collecting photos for a couple more home again posts, so here's a little something to fill the gap.

Every summer I usually put together a go-to playlist of music that I listen to whenever I sit down to work, or go for a drive, or just chill out in the hammock out back. This list has been evolving over the course of the summer, but seeing as it's coming to an end I thought I'd share it with you now.

Harlem Shakes - Sunlight
Phoenix - Lisztomania
Moke - Here comes the summer
The Kooks - Seaside
Classified - All about U
The Mountain Goats & John Vanderslice - Scorpio Rising
Born Ruffians - I Need a Life
Florence and the Machine - Kiss With A Fist
Regina Spektor - Dance Anthem of the 80's [BODYTIME remix]
MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker (feat. John Legend)
Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand a Chance (Chromeo Remix)
Miike Snow - Animal
The Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener


Some of these songs are new and some have been around a little while, it's really just what I felt like listening to. This list has been treating me pretty well, but I'm sure everyone has their own. Feel free to let me know what you've been listening to so I can check it out.

No comments: